They also have the cutest logo I've ever seen, so I couldn't resist attempting it in nail art.
I may have butchered it just a little. Here’s the actual logo.
CHIA is a grass roots, non-governmental organization based in Hoi An, Central Vietnam. They are working to assist disabled children and those in poor and disadvantaged situations in rural areas by providing health services, disability support, education, sanitary living conditions and housing, and residential care for youth who live too far from schools and otherwise would not have the opportunity to gain an education. This region was hit by a typhoon on October 15, which increased the already high need for assistance with sanitary living conditions.
Like all grass roots organizations, CHIA relies heavily on word of mouth and donations to provide their services. So, even if you aren’t in a position to donate to their cause, you can help get the word out about who they are and what they do by liking/sharing their facebook and twitter pages. Of course, a little incentive to help me spread the word never hurts, right?
I have partnered with my nail supplier to put together an awesome giveaway prize of OPI hand and nail care items. Feel free to check out his ebay store. Onto the giveaway details:
ONE lucky winner will receive:
- One 6.6 oz bottle of OPI AvoJuice in Holly Berry
- One 6 pack (1 oz of each fragrance) OPI AvoJuice sampler
- One OPI Mini Cuticle Nipper
- One 0.25 oz OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil
- One 1 oz Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment
- One 1.7 oz Avoplex High-Intensity Hand & Nail Cream
- The giveaway will run through November 20, 2013.
- Entries will be collected via Rafflecopter only.
- The winner will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on November 21, 2013.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be selected.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and International readers!
- All entries will be verified.
Good luck! And thank you in advance for helping me spread the word about this very worthy cause.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. If you have a cause that is near and dear to your heart and would like for me to consider it for future giveaways, please email me at email@example.com with more information about the organization.