Hello loves! I have something a little different to show you today and I'm super excited about it! I have a new charm bracelet from SOUFEEL, and I am completely in love!
SOUFEEL specializes in memorable and customizable jewelery. Their charms are 925 Sterling Silver and fit all brands of charm bracelets. Better yet, the charms budget friendly! Of course, if you're like me and have always wanted one but don't have one, they offer the bracelets too. Not only are the bracelets and charms high quality, but SOUFEEL also offers free shipping worldwide on orders over $50 and they have a 365 day return and exchange guarantee!
I selected 6 charms to start my bracelet and the bangle style bracelet. The charms all have a very special meaning to me. Let's take a look.
What do each of these charms mean to me? Well, let me tell you.
1) the hearts and sapphires represent my husband. He's a September baby.
2) I wear a lot of hats and have a lot of titles: blogger, editor, student, nail artist...but my favorite title is MOM
3) the red flower in an antique silver setting reminds me of my grandmother
4) the paw prints are for my furchildren (two boston terriers and a pit/chow mix)...and the many years I spent working with Boston Terrier rescue before starting my family
5) this is the most important charm of all - a photo charm of my boys! Here's the photo it was created from. The picture is very clear on the actual charm, but my camera couldn't focus on it because of the coating. This is one of the Memorable Charms and they are available in several different styles. You simply upload your photo, use their interface to crop it the way you want it to look on your charm, and add it to your cart with your other selections. Easy Peasy and so perfect! I plan to add more photo charms of the boys as they get older. :)
The Memorable Charm is definitely my favorite. Not only does it have my cuties on one side, but it has crystals on the other. My babies and bling on the same charm is just perfect for me! You know how much I love my bling. ;)
I'm not going to lie...I love it so much that I haven't taken it off since it arrived last week. Ok, I took it off to take the pictures. Then it went right back on! My only regret is that I didn't order the next size up. This one is 19cm and I think the 21cm one would have been better. It would have helped if I could have found my measuring tape instead of just guessing my wrist size. That would require that I could actually find William's hiding place for all of my fun gadgets. That kid runs off with everything and I have no clue where he stashes things. If I ever find his hiding place, it will be like Christmas. lol
Speaking of taking it on and off, I adore the design of the clasp on the bangle itself. Unlike many that have balls that screw on, this one has a hinged ball that opens so that you can add charms or take it on and off with ease. The hinge isn't exactly mani-friendly, but I've been able to open it without chipping my nails so far. Here's a shot of the ball when closed. (Please excuse my fingerprints all over it. Like I said, it has been worn and loved!)
And here's a shot with the clasp in the open position. How freaking cool is that? The little ball on the end of the bangle fits right into the groove in the clasp.
You know I can't have a new favorite accessory without a mani to match, right? Of course not! I just had to do a mani to coordinate with the red flower charm.
I used a few Purjoi colors in this mani that I haven't shown you before. I swatched them, but I haven't had a chance to edit the pictures yet. I know, I'm a slacker. I have a Purjoi post planned for later this week, so I'll include them in that one. ;)
What do you think of my newest accessory? Do you love it as much as I do? You know, Mother's Day is right around the corner...and a charm bracelet with one of these awesome Memorable Charms would be the perfect gift for Mama. Or for yourself. I'm not judging. ;) And if you already have a charm bracelet, check out their charm selection. Remember, they fit all brands of charm bracelets (including Pandora bracelets) for a fraction of the price. Plus they have hundreds of charms to choose from!
I'll leave you with one last shot of my charms and mani. Oh yeah, before I forget, use code Manic5 for 5% off your order. Be sure to order ASAP if you plan to order for Mother's Day. The Memorable Charms take a few days to make and can delay shipping due to production and my package was shipped from China. ;)
*The SOUFEEL bangle and charms featured in this post were provided by SOUFEEL for my honest review. All links are courtesy links and do not benefit ManicTalons.com